Thursday, March 4, 2010

Project 4

Intended major- Photography
Comfortable with- Collaging
Never used- India Ink

I really enjoyed this project. I greatly appreciated I was able to make something that was more in my own comfort zone, rather than feeling anxious about a painting or drawing. I'm glad that I decided to use all of my own pictures, instead of mixing my work with magazine photos like I had originally planned. Although many people didn't understand the 'meaning' behind this piece, I feel quite satisfied with it. I feel like there doesn't always have to be a specific 'meaning' behind a piece to make it interesting, and I think my use of the gesturing hands and words really make the piece speak for itself. I guess with pieces like this it's all about one's personal preference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment